Download the calculator and use it when not connected to the internet.
- Download the Windows program (~ 60 MiB).
- Run "cossincalc-setup.exe" to install the program.
- Once installed, follow the start menu shortcut named "CosSinCalc" in the folder with the same name.
The Windows program relies on the Ruby interpreter, RSVG, PDFLaTeX and the Microsoft .NET Framework 4 Client Profile. All of these dependencies will automatically be installed during the installation process. The program has been tested on Windows XP, Windows Vista and Windows 7.
Other operating systems
- Download the program.
- Unzip it.
- Open "calculator.html" with your browser.
- If prompted, allow the program to run scripts locally.